16+ Clutter Free Gift Ideas for Young Kids
Our daughter turns five at the end of this month so we’ve been thinking through what we’ll get her. We loosely follow the want, need, wear, read philosophy so we’re thinking along those lines.
But with Christmas something like 98 days away (AHHH! My eyes!), I thought I’d share a longer list of clutter free gift ideas for young kids. Because I, for one, love when people give us clutter free gifts! Of course, always be sure to double check appropriateness with parents if you have any questions…especially in areas of media, food and experiences.
- Sparkle Stories: Our four year old loves these and asks for them every year from her grandparents
- Music from iTunes
- Movies from Amazon or iTunes
- Craft Supplies: paper, crayons, tape, glue, stickers, coloring books, beads, etc.
- Activity box subscription
- Bath supplies
- Sidewalk chalk
- Favorite snacks
- Batteries for favorite toys
- Magazine subscription
- Passes for a nearby museum, play place, movie theater, etc.
- Membership to the local pool, zoo, amusement park, YMCA, etc.
- Lessons for music, swimming, tennis, dance, etc.
I’d love more ideas! What clutter free gifts do you like to give young kids (or receive for them!)?